Well, after many years and way too much drama, I have finally decided to delete my Facebook. I will be deleting it tonight after I save any pictures on it that I want to keep. I am happy to be getting rid of it though. Now I will have more reasons to post on here :)
Things have not been going so well for me lately. Drama at school is just ridiculous. I feel like there is more drama there then there was in high school. Ridiculous. I don't get along with most of the people there, and on top of it being a very difficult program, I have definitely been struggling. I just wish I could be done.
Ben started working again. He is now at the job that he was at before he started his last job. (that was a little confusing). Haha. He isn't making as much money as he was before, but at least he is working. There is a possibility of him working somewhere else that would be a very good opportunity for our family, but haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed.
Well, not much left to talk about today. Just a lot of stress :(. I will talk to you all later :) have a good day
No comments:
Post a Comment