So the last update came to you last April, so I will try to catch you up from that point till now.
May brought Braedon's 2nd birthday party which we held at the dairy that Jacque has been helping out at. We had quite a few people show up and the weather cooperated as well, which is always a good thing. I would like to think that Braedon had a great time as he did not seem to have a bad time.
After that we gained the ability to rent a house not very far from the apartment we were living in at the time, the house was cheaper than the apartment. We loved it, it was just the right size for us and had a large backyard that Diesel and Braedon could run around and play as much as they wanted since it was fully fenced in. We had all of Jacques family over for a Fourth of July party and all had a great time.
I then started at a new job that paid quite a bit more at the beginning of September, which I was extremely happy to do as it was a locally owned company that seemed to appreciate their people. Well that judgment was slightly off as I was laid off within 2 months due to "no work" but when I had called to see if it had picked up I was told that I could reapply for the job that I had. Since I had no work and wouldn't be able to get set up with anything in time to pay rent, we ended up having to move out of the house. :(
Which leads us to our interesting situation we are in now. We are currently living in the basement of Jacques Mom and Dad.
Like I say it is interesting, but it is better than the alternative. Braedon and Diesel have adjusted well. It has been helping all of us out.
Well I will try and stay a little more on top of this so everyone can get a glimpse into our lives, so stay tuned.
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment