I know, I know, I am terrible at updating this thing. I will try to get better, but I still struggle with talking about myself. Haha. Maybe that will get better with going to therapy regularly...
Anywho... Today was a hard day for our family. Ben lost his job. It was for stupid reasons that happened like 4 months ago, but either way, its done and there is nothing we can do about it. We just keep telling ourselves that it may be a blessing in disguise. Lets hope.
I start my 2nd quarter of school tomorrow. I am pretty excited. It will be nice to not have to pay for day care since Ben isnt working... as well as taking Braedon before school and picking him up after school.
I am hoping that I do a lot better this quarter than I did last quarter. Granted I still made good grades, but I think I let personal things get in the way of me doing the absolute best that I could do.
I am also trying to get in shape. I know I have said that many times before but I am getting to the point that I am constantly uncomfortable. It sucks. I just love food way too much.
The holidays were really nice for us. Neano and Kay came to visit. I havent seen Kay since my high school graduation. Her and Ben really bonded as well and we had a really good time catching up again.
Well, I guess I didnt really have a lot to say in this post and it was pretty unorganized, but at least I got something posted. Haha.
Since Braedon is growing so fast I will try my very very hardest to keep this updated with pictures and new things that he is doing. I just cant seem to keep up anymore.
Nighty Night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment