Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Visitors

Over the last couple weeks, we have had many people come from out of town. Neano and Grandpa Ron came for a weekend, sadly for a funeral for one of their good friends, but it was nice that they got to see Braedon and how much he has grown. My brothers also came, for a very short trip as well because the reason they came was to go to Santa Barbara with my dad to see Grandpa Dean, but I am SO glad I got to see them and that they got to meet their nephew. :) After that, Grandma Sally came for one day. I wish she could have stayed longer but it was nice that she could meet Braedon as well.

My entire plan was to get pictures of everyone with Braedon, so I could put the pictures on my blog (HA HA) but we were so busy, that we didn't even take any pictures. :( My mom did want pictures of me with my brothers, and we got those done, but I will post those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment